Central Power Purchasing Agency Govt.of Pakistan (CPPA-G-IX) (408) JOBS
01. Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
02. Deputy Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
03. Deputy Manager (Strategy & Market Development)
Online Registration Click here
How to Apply:
- Candidate may register themselves, their information through our “Candidate Portal” on website
www.pts.org.pk, & send their application/s through “Online”, link available in project details.
- Once applied, candidates may “not mandatory” send their “view applications form” photocopy & CNIC
photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application must be processed.
- No Application fees will be charged for the advertised posts.
- Incomplete application data or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel/having NOC from
respective departments/ organizations otherwise their candidature will not be accepted.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted by CPPAG.
- CPPAG reserve the right to cancel recruitment process any time without any prior intimation.
- Incomplete application, in respect of data, information and late entry shall stand ineligible.
- The information provided in application form will be verified by the company. In case of any false
or forged information, company reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even
after employment if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further process of recruitment.
About CPPA Pakistan
Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA-G) is a Company incorporated under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 and wholly owned by the Government of Pakistan (the “GOP”). Since June 2015, CPPA-G has assumed the business of National Transmission and Dispatch Company (the “NTDC”) pertaining to the market operations and presently functioning as the Market Operator in accordance with Rule-5 of the NEPRA Market Operator (Registration, Standards and Procedure) Rules, 2015 (the “Market Rules”)
for more information visit CPPA Pakistan Official Website Click here