Diamer Basha Dam WAPDA Development Company
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and sel-notated personnel for the following positions on regular basis / lump sum by package as approved by the Federal Govt. for contract project employees) for Diamer Basha Dam WAPDA Development Company (DBDC).The detail of these jobs is given below. WAPDA Diamer Basha Dam Development Company jobs 2020.
|3||Last Date to Apply||21 September 2020|
|4||Online Apply||Click here|
|6||Age Limit||Minimum 30 Years Maximum 45 Years|
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Posts Available – Diamer Basha Dam WAPDA Development Company 2020
- D5. Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-14)
- D4. Junior Geologist (BPS-17)
- D3. Junior Engineer (Civil) (BPS-17)
- D2. Senior GeophysicistSeismologist (BPS-18)
- D1. Senior Engineer (Civil) (BPS-18)
- C3. Assistant Director (Public Relations) (BPS-17)
- C2. Deputy Director (Public Relations) (BPS-18)
- B3. Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance) (BPS-17)
- B2. Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance) (BPS-18)
- A3. Assistant Director (HR & Admin) (BPS-17)
- A3. Assistant Director (HR & Admin) (BPS-17)
- A2. Deputy Director (HR & Admin) (BPS-18)
How to Apply Diamer Basha Dam WAPDA Jobs 2020
- The application form for the posts mentioned at serial a(1), b(1) and c(1) is available on WAPDA’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. The applications for these posts along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational / experience certificates and 02 x Nos. recent passport size photographs will be submitted to Director General (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore through post / courier by closing date of receipt of applications. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The procedure for submission of applications for rest of the posts will be as under: –
- Please download the Application form and deposit slip from PTS website: www.pts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of HBL & UBL and fill up the application form properly.
- Please sent the filled-up Application Form along with paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original to PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl e Haq road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Candidates may register themselves, their information on website www.pts.org.pk and send their applications through online link
- available in project details.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record & short listing will be made as per rules.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/-. Fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card for online application only.
- PTS shall not be responsible for late delivery of application forms through post / courier services.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Incomplete applications, applications carrying incorrect information or test fee not paid shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from www.pts.org.pk.
- For any information / query regarding applications, roll no. slips, test centers, written test, result etc. candidates may contact on
- (051-111-111-787) & UAN+92-51-2806090-92.
Instructions & General Conditions for Diamer Basha Dam WAPDA Development Company
- Hiring of staff against open merit posts will be in relaxation of Regional / Provincial quota under Prime Minister’s Directive dated 25.10.2011 giving first preference to the locals of Diamer, then Gilgit Baltistan and later rest of the country.
- The appointments made under lump sum pay package shall be for a period of 01-year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance). The services of Officers appointed on lump sum pay package shall not be regularized at any stage.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test / interview.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 years’ age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below.
- Only current WAPDA Employees children and those who retired before 2008 are entitled to apply against Employee’s children quota posts. The children of employees of DISCOs, GENCOs, NTDC etc. are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employee Children quota posts.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt./WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of applications shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper limit up to the age of 55 years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he / she fails to produce NOC from concerned department.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility
- under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for further recruitment process.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Last date for submission of applications is 21.09.2020.