GIST Scholarships 2021 in South Korea – Fully Funded
Do you wish to complete your education in South Korea? Then prepare as a result of one among the highest universities in South Korea has opened its door for international students by providing them absolutely funded scholarships in order that they’ll pursue their masters and student course of study.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) may be a analysis university centered on the fields of branch of knowledge and engineering. The institute was established by the Korean government in 1993 to meet the country’s demand for modern research and to promote the development of higher education in science and engineering.
Report a bugGIST plays a vital role in analysis and development together with business sectors. GIST is that theist university within the country to adopt associate innovative system that provides a comprehensive, basic science info to functions probe platform within the fields of science and engineering.
GIST is providing several scholarships bundle for the international students so they’ll study at GIST with full concentration. Scholarships packages embrace tuition fee exemption, absolutely funded package, insurance, and Flight reimbursement etc. Masters, scholar and MS resulting in hydrogen ion concentration.D degrees are out there below this program. Degrees will be completed in a pair of years or four years
GIST Scholarships 2021, South Korea Detail:
|Host University||Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)|
|Degree Level||Masters and Ph.D|
For more National Scholarships Click here
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.)
- Integrated M.S. and Ph.D. Program (M.S./Ph.D.)
Duration of Programs:
- Master of Science Program (M.S.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.
Schools Operating under GIST:
There are many colleges that are operating underneath GIST. These faculties are providing several degree programs. The list of the associated faculties with GIST is given below:
- chool of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- School of Materials Science and Engineering.
- School of Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering.
- School of Life Science.
- Department of Physics and Photon Science.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering.
- School of Integrated Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Different Scholarship Available at GIST:
GIST is providing totally different scholarship choices for incoming international& students. Scholarships would be awarded strictly on advantage based mostly. All the accessible scholarship choices are given below:
This package is offered for all the scholars. tuition fee help would be on condition that is three,415,000 won per semester. however bear in mind that just one occasion matric fee of 680,000 won would be charged from all the freshly admitted students. However, some students could also be exempted from this fee.
Fully Funded Scholarship:
This scholarship package is available for all international students. It includes many benefits that will cover most of the student’s expenses. The list of expenses is given below:
- For Masters Students, an allowance of 140,000 won per month and for Ph.D. students, an amount of 295,000 won per month would be given.
- A meal allowance of 100,000 won per month would also be provided.
- Remember that students should have completed minimum 9 credits in the previous semester to get above two benefits.
- Besides this an international student allowance i.e 120,000 won per month would also be provided to the international students. You should maintain your GPA at 3.0 or higher out of 4.5.
Research Assistant ship would be given to all the students who are participating in research projects. For this purpose.
- For Masters students: an amount of 4,820,000 won per year would be given.
- For Ph.D students: an amount of 11,480,000 won per year would be provided.
Ealth Insurance facility would be on the market for all the international students. during this regard, the subsequent advantages are expected:
- Korean National Health Insurance fee would be exempted up to 60%
- There may exist other options.
- Annual medical checkup.
- Applicants from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree to apply for Master program.
- Applicants must have a masters degree to apply for Doctoral program.
- Applicants academic performance must be good.
- Applicants should be willing to come to South Korea.
- Applicants should be able to travel.
Required Documents for Applying:
- Online application.
- Official degree certificates.
- Transcripts (Notarized Copies).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An official English proficiency.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
The last date to apply for the GIST Korea Scholarship 2021 is 5th October 2020
For more International Scholarships click here
How to Apply for the GIST Korea Scholarship:
There are some steps to use for GIST Chosen Scholarship. Step by Step applying procedure is given below.
- Go to the online application portal of GIST HERE You should apply online at this online portal. Select your desire field of study and fill all the required fields in the application form and then submit the form.
- in hard form to the GIST admission office by Post. The International Admissions Coordinator of GIST will immediately contact you when they will receive your documents. The postal address is given below: Section of Student Services, 2nd floor Administration Building, GIST 123 Cheomdangwagi-ro, Bukgu, Gwangju, 61005 Republic of Korea, Mail: email@example.com , Tel: +82-62-715-2054
- The results are notified to the scholars on around Nov thirty for spring admission by email. Admitted candidates would have to be compelled to answer the notification among fifteen days.
- If you would like to review at GIST than you have got to simply accept admission supply from GIST. For this purpose, complete the enrollment needs to send them additional documents and pay the admission fee once then contact you.Upon enrollment, you’ll receive the admission packet: Certificate of monetary support, Letter of invite, and a Certificate of Admission.
- After finishing all the on top of steps, you ought to apply for a student visa. you ought to get a student visa application for on the market at Embassy of the Republic of peninsula in your home country. Attach the certificate of admission with the applying kind whereas applying for student visa. when obtaining visa, contact to the Section of International Cooperation(SIC) and therefore the workers at your faculty or department.