Scholarship is an award of financial aid to the student on the achievement of his or her outstanding record in academics.
Scholarship is offered by government and private institutions to the students of primary, secondary level students.
On the border level scholarship is also offered to the students who are unable to pay their academic fee.
The government and private institutions offer the scholarship to that student who has exceptional academic records. In recent times the dilemma of scholarship has been changed.
Private institutions, National and international organizations and governments of different countries announced their scholarships for the national and international students.
Pakistan Jobz is the best plat-form for jobs and Scholarship seekers.
Scholarships in Pakistan:
Pakistan is one of the countries with huge number of youth. The youth percentage in Pakistan is 65%, so the government and private sector institution and universities announced scholarship for the students.
There are two different types of scholarships for the students in Pakistan. The one is need based scholarship and the other is high achievement scholarship.
Both have the huge difference in them. Need based scholarship is for those people who are unable to pay their dues and the other type of scholarship is high achievement scholarship which is offered to those students who are highly remarkable and have good academic and social record.
In Pakistan the recent scholarship is of NUML University, Peshawar University, Taxilla University and The Millennium Universal College.
The government scholarship is of Ehsaas scholarship program for undergraduate program and KP worker welfare board scholarship.
HEC need based scholarship is also highly recommended for the undergraduate students.
In the time of COVID-19 when the educational intuition around the world suffered a lot due to unconditional situation and found miserable to continue their process.
Now everything is getting in the normal pace and institution around the world is starting their process of education and information.
They are starting their scholarships and jobs for the masses around the world. You can also check out the latest jobs on Pakistan jobs.
Scholarships for Pakistani students:
There are a lot of scholarships for Pakistani students nationally and international students.
Firstly we will talk that how we can get 100% scholarship and which country has the best for Pakistani students regarding scholarships.
Which country is best for Pakistani students?
According to the statistics following are the countries
- Norway has free higher education facility.
- South Korea.
The recent scholarship that is announced for the students of Pakistan is of UK scholarship. United Kingdom universities have announced their scholarship.
Oxford University has also announced their scholarship. For more details you can also check Pakistan Jobs. King Fahad University in Saudi Arabia has also announced their scholarship.
King Abdul-Aziz University in Saudi Arabia has also announced their scholarship for BS, MS and PhD programs.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
- Know where to look, where do you truly go to find full scholarships?
- Formulate in advance.
- Work hard and keep interested.
- Make yourself stand out from other candidates.
- Read the application directions sensibly.
- Submit an excellent scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Be faithful.
Now we will talk about the top five best scholarships for Pakistani students.
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards, Australia.
- Australian Awards Scholarships, Australia.
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program, France.
- Swiss Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students, Switzerland.
- DAAD Scholarships, Germany.
- Great Wall program, China.
Scholarships for Pakistani students in Turkey:
Turkey Scholarships is an intercontinental scholarship program backed by the Government of Turkey. The Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program is on the most modest scholarship program in the world.
Worldwide students from all over the world can apply for the 2020 Turkey Scholarships.
Turkish Government Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral degree programs. Almost all fields of education are offered.
- A valid State ID File OR a legal Passport
- A fresh photograph of the applicant (Please note that the photograph you upload into the Submission system must be a good portrayal of yourself; applicant photographs which are not recognizable will weaken the assessment of your request)
- Countrywide examination scores (required for applicants who do not own any international requirement or guarantee)
- Certificate or temporary documentation of Graduation
- Academic records (accessible screenshots and uncertified records will weaken the assessment of your request)
- International examination scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YOS etc. if obligatory by the selected university & program)
- Language examination scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. candidates only)
Scholarship for Pakistani Students in china:
As China is Pakistan one of the closest allies and one due to the China Pakistan Economic corridor, Chines University allows and offer different students from Pakistan to be the part of their educational institution.
In recent times the government of china has offered different scholarships for Pakistani students.
Call for requests for the Higher education commission, Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 in China.
The full Chinese scholarships for Pakistani scholars will cover all the expenditures of the designated scholars.
The Chinese Scholarship Council is offering scholarships for undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree programs.
The CSC scholarships for international students are awarded by the China Scholarship Council.
Chinese Government Scholarship programs sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to undertake degree studies (bachelor, master or Ph.D.) and Chinese language study or academic research in institutions of higher education in China.
The Fully Funded HEC Scholarship in China for Pakistani students offers a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts scholarship recipients at all level.
China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
This is one of the best scholarship programs in the world. Students from all over the world can study in china on Chinese scholarships for foreigners.